Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Reading Diary B Week 9

I found the Pandavas to be interesting in this part of the Reading Diary. 

  • They are the five sons of Pandu 
  • Their names are Bhima, Nakula, Sahadeva, Yudhisthira, and Arjuna 
  • Their mothers are Kunti and Madri
  • Each son was married to the same women Draupadi
  • Duryodhana did not like to hear that the sons were still alive
  • Dhritarashtra does not hate them like his son Duryodhana does
  • Dhritarashtra is encouraged to make peace with them but also gets some conflicting advice 
  • He gives the Pandavas an invitation to return to Hastinapura 
  • Dhiristarashtra gives them a part of his kingdom
  • They decide to build an amazing kingdom
  • They are warned that conflict may arise due to them all sharing one wife

1 comment:

  1. Hey again. Since I’ve already commented on your introduction, I thought that I could take a look at some of your reading diary posts to see what you thought about the stories that we’ve been reading. I also like getting a feel for how others are doing the reading diaries so that I can make my own more useful if possible. I really the way that you go about completing these assignments. Your bullet points are very concise and informative. I usually try to include a little more emotion, as far as how I felt about various parts of the story, but your strategy is also very good.

    ReplyDelete