Thursday, November 6, 2014

Famous Last Words Week 12

This has been a very long and busy week for me.  This is because I have had many homework assignments due for all of my classes.  I have a paper due for every single class soon and then finals will begin around the corner! I am very thankful for Thursday to be my last day of classes every week.  Having a three day weekend really helps.  I look forward to being able to have fun and relax this weekend.  My parents are even coming in town for Dad's weekend.  My aunt and uncle are coming with them as well for the Baylor game.  I personally do not want to go to the Baylor game because it is going to be freezing cold.  I will probably watch it from my house or inside a restaurant.  I am very excited to catch up and be able to spend time with my family on Saturday.  It is nice having parents who will come visit me so I do not have to go home as often.  For this last month, I have been working very hard to look for internships this summer in Washington D.C.  I am very excited for what my future holds.  It is such a nice feeling to figure out a passion and then act on it.  I am a little nervous to be on my own but I know I will be fine.  Time really has flown by recently.  I am very in shock how fast this semester has gone by.  It is such a bittersweet feeling knowing it will be coming to an end soon.  I do look forward to starting over with my classes next semester. Winter break will be a nice break from school but I will miss my friends so much!   

Washington DC Skyline. Nabna

No comments:

Post a Comment