Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 1: Eilat, Honolulu, and Puerto Maldonado.. My Favorite Places

Some of my favorite places include..

Eilat, Israel 
Four years ago I visited many cities in Israel but Eilat was my favorite. It is at the very tip of the country and is extremely beautiful.  I snorkeled and admired the tropical city.  

 
 (Data Fox)


Honolulu, Hawaii 
Five years ago I went on a cruise with my family to different islands in Hawaii. They were all very beautiful but Honolulu was my favorite.  It was a lot more urbanized.  You could relax on the magnificent beaches or go shopping in the impressive shops.
 
(Charter Flight Group)



Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Just this summer I visited the country of Peru.  We traveled all around the country and our last destination was Puerto Maldonado.  We hiked and explored all over the Tombopata rainforest.  









(Tombopata)

2 comments:

  1. What great adventures, Britney! I am jealous! I have been to Hawaii (which was amazing - I went to freshman year of high school on Oahu), but I have never been to Peru or to Israel. They both would be such wonderful places to visit! Thanks for the lovely pictures - it is so cool seeing all the places that people in these classes have been! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these places are beautiful and I would love to travel to them sometime. I am assuming that you really like the beach, since the pictures you have shown here have beautiful beaches. Of the three places you have mentioned here, I think it is the most interesting that you have been to Israel. Most people have not been there, and that is a place that I want to be able to visit some day, and now I want to go even more.

    ReplyDelete